Painting Progress Pictures

+ I've document most of the progress of making this toy on my blog but here are some sneak peaks of unrevealed pictures!

SEPTEMBER 14



+ The first demo toy took about 4 hours to experiment with colours to mimic the teeth surface. I did some preliminarily researching of different kinds of teeth. This give me time to study what teeth really look like using pictures and even looking at Teddy's wisdom teeth as my references. I observed where the dirt naturally collects on top of the molar and how the colour is "off white" with a stain of yellow. Every part of the teeth was analyzed to create this little master piece.

SEPTEMBER 18










+ I tried different transition between the molar and fingers but I chose to focus on the teeth more than the fingers. The colour is very subtle but the amount of detail of the fingers really makes you look twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment